🌎📸👫 | Would you like to get a Daruma doll? We brought them from Todaiji ("Great Eastern Temple"), world's largest wooden building, one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara.
Those Japanese traditional dolls modelled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen tradition of Buddhism, are considered a good luck charm helping you to achieve a goal or a wish. When you get a Daruma, you paint in one eye and when you achieve the goal/wish you paint in the other.
With this post, we are opening a new monthly theme. Yes, you guessed it right. It is Japan. And we thought we should start and end it by giving something to you, the awesome wandernation.
So, this is how you can participate in this sweepstake, where we will be giving away 2 Daruma dolls (no affiliation with IG whatsoever):
- you must be part of wandernation (following @wandergraphycom
, duh :) ),
- DM us your goal/what would you wish for. We will also be giving some shoutouts for best goals/wishes (with permission, of course).
That is it, really. If you want to have additional bonus tickets in the pool, you can also (but not necessarily):
- like the photo (1 bonus tickets),
- comment on the photo (10 bonus tickets),
- tag someone you would like him/her to get the second Daruma doll in the comments down below (20 bonus tickets AND the person you tag automatically gets the second Daruma doll if you are drawn first and is thus still available).
Gambatte ( 頑張って, "good luck/do your best/go for it") :)! Giveaway will conclude on Sunday (15.7.18) and we will be announcing winners on Monday (16.7.18). Don't forget to tag all your travel photos with #wandergraphy
to join @wandergraphycom
Nation. We love seeing your adventures around the world 🔝😍.
#giveaway #sweepstake #darumadoll #daruma #japan #giveawayjapan #contest #win #giveaways #free #frebies #sweepstakes #contestalert #freestuff #nara #todaiji #ig_japan #igersjp #instagramjapan #lovers_nippon #travelling #traveler #travelingram #igtravel #traveller #travelblog #tourist #travelblogger #traveltheworld