On the 5 ways to care for your child's healthy skin, GOOD HYGIENE is one important factor after feeding them right.
Skin that is left unclean can lead to an overload of dead cells, dirt and microbes which if left untouched can cause bacterial infections. Skin needs moisture and lipids to create a protective barrier function and this can ultimately be achieved through good hygiene.
One personal benefit of good hygiene is your child having better health. Keeping their body clean helps prevent illness and infection from bacteria or viruses. Like in our example, the simple act of washing your hands regularly is an effective way to keep germs from spreading.
Ways to maintain good hygiene for your child.
1. Skin care - making aure your chikd is exposed to only Organic and natural skin care products like @mobabycare
Which also entails constant hand washing as promoted by @lifebuoynigeria
2. Oral care - making sure to clean their moth or teeth atlest 2 times daily with mild non toxic paste.
3. Nails - making aure to trim their nails as often as possible say everyother day.
4. Hair care - make sure to wash your child's hair atleast once in a week or once in 2weeks as they grow especially with non toxin and paraben free shampoo like @mobabycare #headtotoeshampoo
its made up of skin nourishing and ultra healing herbs to help soothe and cleanse your baby's hair and scalp.
5. Keeping all their utensils and toys clean and sterilised at all times.
6. TEACH THEM TO DO THIS THEMSLEVES AND FOLLOW THIS ROUTINE.
Please kindly contribute in the comment section, what you do to keep your child clean and germ free. 👇👇👇👇👇👇 #mobabycare #mobaby #skincare #skinirritation #hygiene #personalhygiene #washhands #frequenthandwashing #waystokeepyourchildhealthy #barsoap #abs #natural #healthyskin #healthylife