10 Irreplaceable Health Steps To Sustain Hard Earned Wealth
⠀follow @health. Sutra_
1. Wake up early. You'll have more time during your day. But to wake up early naturally, you should go to bed early too.
2. No phone during first hour of the day. We all are using technology all day long, so avoid it at least at the beginning of your day, it's better to use this time to set yourself up for a productive day.
3. Fast or have breakfast. It's up to you, some people are ready to eat right after awakening, other people are not hungry for a couple of hours after night sleep.
4. Hydrate yourself. Drink 3+ liters a day and take a bottle of water wherever you go.
5. Meditate. It helps you to wake up peacefully and sets up the tone for your day.
6. 30 min morning sun. If you have the possibility, go for a 30min walk in the morning which will give you energy and vitamin D.
7. Work out. This is a must for your body, especially if you are not very active during your workday.
8. No phone during the last hour of the day. Calm yourself down before going to bed, find the activity which relaxes you most and practice it instead of using your phone.
9. Have sex. Gotcha. You were waiting for this one. A combination of the previous and next step will transform yourself. This will create more desirability from your partner which will lead – you got it – to great sex.
10. Get 7-9 hours of sleep. Sleep is the best medicine. It also restores your body and mind. Probably it's the most important task in your schedule.
What do you think about this 👇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
repost @grantcardone ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- - - - - -⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you 🙏 CNBC for sharing my message.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Saving money is an outdated concept. The small percentage of people who are lucky enough to create wealth, use money, they don’t save it. .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Today with banks paying 1/4 of one percent it would take you 40 years to earn 10% . .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The average auto loan cost above 6% & credit cards are as high as 18%. The only beneficiary of saving is the banks. .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
No wonder most of America can’t get ahead. Article after article suggest “saving” for emergency or worse retirement when we should be taught how to invest. .”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Are your plans to get more business in 2019? then learn to delegate. .
Hiring a Virtual Assistant can save you hundreds of hours per month, freeing up your time and allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love again.
Hey guys, there are SAVINGS products out there which DON'T require you to put in certain cash at certain times or have a certain job.
Also, things like UNIT TRUSTS don't require you to be "rich". Yes 40 years from now(retirement) is a long time, but you have got to start early and as soon as you can.
If you're running your own business, declare a certain percentage of your client payout and put it into your savings. If you're running a side hustle, use a percentage of your revenues and chuck it into your savings.
Living in the now is very easy.