Its wedding fair season! Attending a wedding show or fair can be pretty intimidating for couples. Tons of vendors to talk to, lots of pretty products to see, and giveaways, oh the giveaways!
Here are a few of our top tips for attending a wedding fair.
1. Make a List: There are a lot of people to see at the events and it's important to keep everything straight. Check out the event website ahead of time and see who the vendors are. Make a list of the vendors you are still looking for and do some research. Come with specific questions for those vendors.
2. Bring a Big Bag: Wedding fair vendors are going to want to make a lasting impression on you and swag is one way to keep you thinking about them! Not only that, but there will be tons of marketing materials and business cards to pick up as well!
3. Take Tons of Notes: This is your opportunity to get face time with these busy wedding professionals, make the most of it! Ask lots of questions and don't be shy about things like price and vision, this is your wedding and you want to find the right people to make that vision come true!
4. Dont Forget Your Budget: While you dont want to shy away from the price question, make sure you are keeping your budget, and your vision of your day in mind. These are wedding professionals and are charging their worth based on their expertise and experience so don't go in with champagne tastes on a beer budget. Do your research and put value on the things that matter the most to you.
5. Above All, Have Fun! This is going to be a great experience planning one of the best days of your life! Bring your fiance, your mom, or your best friend, have a glass of champagne and have a great time!
One other thing to keep in mind, there are tons of wedding fairs, shows and events out there. Find one that fits your style, and has the vendors you are looking to learn more about. Posies and Poise is going to be at the @wedtoberfest
Minneapolis show next week at the amazing @lx.mpls
Want to come and learn more about our services? Want to come for free?? Comment on this post and tag your friend/mom/fiance and we will choose 3 couples to come to the show for free!! Hope to see you there!