Yeah come on in 😄 I am so ready for this. Time to relax and have fun. Going out for dinner twice. Fun activities with the boys and hubby.
But first we unwind and giving my mind and body a break. No gym or other commitments.
Have a great weekend ya'll 🤗
Good morning everyone! :-)
When we are doing what we love in life, we are in alignment with our true self, which means we are doing what we most value. Taking care of our well-being and what makes us happy, is to live in a way that supports and nourishes our mind, body and spirit. :-)
Happy weekend everyone! :-)
#WeekendQuote #BanjarasOman #Oman
• SUNDAY •
Hope you enjoyed your Sunday, are you ready for the new week?
We just love Sundays 🖤 time to start planning for a new week! ⚡️ #blankrosequotes
Consider this a friendly PSA to disconnect from those devices and fully enjoy the weekend — you're welcome!
This week I’ll be catching up on life! 😩 Was away for most of the summer and have let things slip. Watch this space for lots of new and exciting things ahead! 👊🏽 Happy weekend ✨
Happy Saturday! Wishing you a weekend full of fun and laughter.
Picture is courtesy of: @dheasuryawan
hello weekend . hello S U N S H I N E !!
Whey is simply an extract from milk. Milk proteins are generally divided into 2 classes casein protein and whey protein. Milk contains about 3% protein out of this , casein accounts for 80% of the total protein and whey protein, making up the other 20%. Human milk also contains whey protein and casein protein, quantity is less but 60% of the protein is whey and 40% is casein.
According to me whey protein is not harmful or dangerous for human at all, if you are taking under guidance. Even it's beneficial for human body. Whey boosts immune system, richest source of high quality protein, contains calcium,anti-oxidant and other growth factors. .
#weightlossquote #fitnessquote #motivationalquotes #weekendquote #humfittohindiafit #fitnessaddicted #gymaddict #muscles #leangains #goals #inspiration