10 in 10 series:
On Guard - one of my secret weapons. I mix a few drops of this in a spoon of fractionated coconut oil and massage it onto my sons chest and throat whenever he feels he needs it - every day before school. 😜 It’s warming and protecting ⭐️ The on guard blend is known as the protective or immunity blend as it definitely aids in protecting us from illness. How does it do this? Because it contains nature's most powerful antioxidant - clove oil! ⭐️ If you would like to protect you and your family this winter get into this one. ⭐️ Ingredients: wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary. * It can be diffused to protect against airborne threats. We add this to the diffuser with eaay air and lavender while we sleep. ⭐️ * Apply 2-3 drops along spine or soles of feet for immune support. My friend who works with small children places a drop of on guard and a drop of easy air on the soles of her feet every morning as she puts her shoes on. ⭐️ * On Guard can be used as a protective mouth rinse. At the first signs of a scratchy throat, I place 1-2 drops in a glass of water, gargle, then swallow for instant relief. Also look out for the on guard toothpaste, beadlets and throat drops for complete oral health. ⭐️ * On Guard is a great cleaner too. If you haven't yet looked into the amazing range of doTERRA's On Guard range to see all the different products, simply mix a few drops of on guard oil into a spray bottle with distilled water and spray away! It's a great surface cleaner around the house or spray your hands and rub it in for a natural hand sanitiser. ⭐️ Go to www.mydoterra/brigidarantz to buy it or find out more.
sativa and indica are bogus designations, according to psychopharmacology researcher dr. evan russo. focus on the CBD:THC ratio instead | READ all about cannabis + sleep > link in profile
4 minutes ago16
This weekend is Earth Day. 🌎
It’s also the first sunny weekend we’ve had here in the #pnw for quite some time, so, all the people are washing all the cars. Have you ever considered what we’re pouring into our sewers and soil when we wash our vehicles? Is the cleanliness of our cars more important than the health of our earth?
Today I used Thieves Cleaner for the first time as a car wash. A plant-based product safe enough for my kids to use, and safe enough for our earth. I used 1.5 capfuls in a large bucket of hot water. I was very tempted to use more, because I wasn’t seeing the suds, but, hear this: Suds are a lie!! We’ve been so conditioned to believe that suds = clean, but it’s just not true. Suds are the product of certain chemicals, and are totally unnecessary in most cleaning situations (yes, including shampoo). So, my car is now beautifully clean, and no chemicals went down the drain! It’s about the small things we change, right? All the little things that add up to a better Earth. #earthday
Sunny Sunday 🍁 No filter needed. Perfect day after a flash storm last night - there could be some sort of metaphor in that. We are making the most of a good day at the bike park, miss 4 can ride without training wheels as of yesterday. She has been biking around the backyard obsessively for the past 3 weeks & yesterday announced she wanted the training wheels taken off 👧🏽 🚲 What are your Sunday plans?
6 minutes ago14
Just a glimpse into some moves that are good for the legs and low impact! You can do them on the couch, bed, floor, or wherever is comfortable! #modifyalldayeveryday .
[Image: Person sitting up doing quad sets; person laying on their side doing side laying abductions; person laying on their back doing glute sets; person in chair doing seated hamstring stretch]
7 minutes ago14
Had a great time with friends at the Spring Detox event!!!🌺🌻🌼🌷 I love this community and the opportunities we have to meet so many beautiful people who want to live healthier lives 💕
7 minutes ago12
If your bodymind is calling out for a space to unwind, release and connect, I have space this coming Tuesday for sessions at @soulspacebrisbane
I am also offering free 20 min phone consultations to connect and discuss any questions or queries before you book.
For more details please visit: https://www.tessmallettembodymind.com.au (link in bio)
Feel free to share this with friends/family you feel may be needing some self care at this time in their life.
Yours in health,
*Body Cleansing Lemon Ginger Water*
Start your day with body cleansing, alkalizing, lemon ginger water. A simple & powerful alkalizing detox to help you rid your body of toxins & boost your immune system!
· 4 cups Water ( filtered or bottled)
· 1-1.4 oz Ginger Root (30-40g)
· 1 Lemon (Medium-Large)
Wash, peel and slice ginger. Throw it in a jug filled with water and place in the fridge overnight. The following morning, pour into a glass and heat up until lukewarm. Squeeze in a wedge of a lemon and drink before your breakfast.
LEMON -The Oil of Focus
· Improves mood
· Add Lemon oil to your water for a refreshing taste or as an alternative to sodas and sugary drinks.
· Take internally to naturally cleanse the body and aid in digestion, imrove respiratory function and seasonal discomfort
· Helps exfoliate your skin and give your complexion a refreshed, healthy glow. · Diffuse to helps cleanse and purify the air. · Use as Air & surface cleaner
· Use for cooking and baking
· Give your soap extra cleaning power by adding a few drops of Lemon · Protect wood and leather furniture, take the tarnish out of silver, use to make homemade natural cleaning products, or to get rid of stubborn, sticky residues.
Ginger ~ The Oil of Empowerment
· Empowering and uplifting
· Use for cooking
· When taken internally, helps reduce nausea and can also help reduce bloating and gas, supports healthy joint function* and gives antioxidant benefits.
· Place a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale to enjoy its calming, soothing aroma, or take a drop or two in a glass of water or in a veggie capsule.
· Apply topically, diluting with Fractionated Coconut Oil, for a soothing abdominal massage. · Use for your diffuser blends to help create a balanced, grounded feeling and an extra emotional boost. #essentialoils#bossbabe#organic#health#wellness#allnatural#lifestyle#goodvibes#goodvibesonly#health#girlboss#entrepreneur#doTERRA#earthmama#essentialoils#instadaily#naturalliving#fitchick#natural#healthylifestyle#healthymom#saturday#saturday#entrepreneur#nature#organic#lemon#detox#ginger#healthylifestyle#water