Now I’m unfortunately back on the mainland. The vans has had its thorough bath getting rid of all its dirty sins from the trip. I’ve now had time to reflect on all my photos and picked 10 of my best.
1. Paddle boarding sloop reef, Binalong bay
2. Cape Bruny lighthouse, South Bruny
3. The original crew. Coota rocks, West coast
4.The standard west coast sunset. Coota rocks, West coast
5. Coles bay bot ramp, Coles bay
6. Necking bulk free piss on the wineglass bay tour. Wineglass bay, Freycinet National park
7. Waking up as hung as one thing to notice there’s a trash and treasure market set up right in front of our cars. This whole situation was one big cluster fuck of a time! Its funny looking back on it. Hobart Showgrounds
8.Private beach, cloudy bay, South Bruny.
9.Without a doubt in my mind by far my most favourite camp site in Australia. East coast Tasmania 🤐
10.A local told us to check this place out. It is beautiful. Leven canyon, Central north coast.
Tasmania I’ll be back to conquer the rest of your island. #exploretasmania #bayoffires #levencanyon #eastcoast #westcoast #north #south #roadtrip #4x4van #lovememates #vwtransporter #godscountry #docoolshit