2017 year was a roller-coaster ride for us. We experimented with many things. It was a year of many lessons, lots of wisdom, clarity and of course, lots of work.
Looking back at 2017, here are few things we did this year:
1. Manufactured Holi t-shirts which was all sold out and this wouldn't have been possible without our friends and family.
2. After a lot of inquiry from you guys, we started selling posters and postcards through Little Things. We were quite unsure if it would even sell but it did. Thank you all for your love and support.
3. We renovated a little space to call it our studio. Form building to breaking the walls, even painting and all we did it on our own.
4. Right after the completion of the studio, we lost our dear friend Benzene.
5. Few days later, we had our first little stall at The Art Market. It was when we experimented with Mugs and framed posters.
6. We got ourselves registered. Yes, we are official!
7. We have been MIA for a while now. During all this, we were working on our new calendar. This picture is from the calendar itself. It was supposed to be out before January but we had been getting over-whelming responses for collaboration. This has taught us a great lesson on planning.We had almost dropped the idea of calendar for this year but since we have already started, we will finish it. It will take few days more for it will be out probably by next week. Hope to see your love and support again.
AND YES, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 guys. Thank you for all your love and support. <3
Hugs form Uncle and Aunty Fish xx
#whaddafish #whaddafishdesigns #illustrations #cuteillustrations #adobeillustrator #newyear #newyear2018 #fresh #freshstart #shower #best_of_illustrations