If you need someone to help get you HYPED about your goals, I'm your gal.
I never EVER thought I'd EVER be this happy after working out. EVER! I have always hated working out, and honestly I mostly still do 😂 but you know what I've learned to love?! The feeling of accomplishing something HARD that I didn't want to do because I knew it was good for me!
It took me SO long to finally get started - years of feeling lethargic and powerless. "I've never been fit, so I never will be!" I let lies and laziness control me. Then my coach found me on Instagram and taught me the importance of knowing your "WHY"
If you want to actually stick to doing something hard, you gotta get connected to your WHY. Something you can cling to when you wanna give up.
Maybe it's shredding for the wedding. Maybe it's being able to go for runs with your dog. Maybe it's having more energy or being able to keep up with your kids. Hell - maybe it's a hot dress you've had for years that you want to fit back in!
Whatever it is, I'll help you find it. And then I'll be your biggest cheerleader in helping you chase it. Let's do this TOGETHER! .
#breakthephase #choosethelifestyle #shaunt #pumped #spoiled #fitmas #giving #christmas #christmasseason #cardiosucks #ihatecardio #runners #progress #transformation #transformationpics #beforeandafter #beyourbest #whole30 #blogilatesbeginnerscalendar
FAJITA CHEESE FRIES...yes please!⠀
(oh and did I mention they are good for you too)⠀
I am all about finding ways to take the staple foods in my diet and create something new. I was craving some cheese fries and tacos so...voila you have fajita inspired cheese fries!⠀
I am happy to have collaborated with @alexiafoods
on this recipe. The french fries that I used in this meal are SO GOOD and the Smart Classics line are low in fat and made with simple ingredients. So, I do not feel any type of way when indulging in this crispy crunchy deliciousness.⠀
Ok ok, here we go... ⠀
fajita cheese fries recipe: ⠀
1. Start with your base of french fries (I used crinkle cut because I am still a child at heart). All I did was spray the fries with a little olive oil, toss in paprika/cumin/garlic salt/chili powder, and pop in my air fryer for about 20 minutes. **they came out puuurrrfect**⠀
2. While your french fries are cooking toss some peppers and onions in a pan and sauté them until they are to your liking.⠀
3. Then I took some leftover shredded chicken and steak that I had in my refrigerator and tossed it into my sautéed veggies.⠀
4. Once my fries were all done I put them on the plate and put my protein and veggie mix right on top.⠀
5. Finish your fries off with a sprinkle of some fat free shredded cheese and top with some salsa and low fat sour cream. ⠀
VOILA! Enjoy the cheese fries my friends!⠀
#healthyrecipe #sponsored #cleaneating #cheesefries
Picked this up at the library today. Been reading through it. I think I really need and want to try this even though it will be hard at first.
Uma das minhas sobremesas favoritas, amei essa receita
✔1/2 xícara de farinha de amêndoa
✔1/2 colher de chá de fermento em pó
✔1/8 colher de chá de sal
✔3 ovos grandes
✔4 colheres de sopa de adoçante da sua preferência
✔1/4 colher de chá de extrato de baunilha
✔1/4 colher de chá de extrato de amêndoa
✔1/4 colher de chá de goma xantana
✔4 colheres de sopa de eritritol
✔250g de queijo mascarpone
✔1 3/4 xícaras de creme de leite fresco
✔1 colher de chá de extrato de baunilha
✔1/2 colher de chá de extrato de café (opcional)
✔1/4 xícara de café forte ou expresso
✔1-2 colheres de sopa de rum ou conhaque
Modo de fazer:
Unte uma forma com manteiga, forre com papel manteiga e unte com manteiga novamente. Pré-aqueça o forno a 180°C
Combine a farinha de amêndoa, o fermento e o sal.
Separe as claras e as gemas.
Na batedeira, bata as gemas e o adoçante até obter uma mistura maos clarinha. Coloque baunilha, extrato de amêndoa e a goma xantana. Coloque a farinha de amêndoa.
Com uma tigela limpa e seca, bata as claras até o ponto de neve.
Coloque 1/4 da massa nas claras em neve e repita até terminar a massa. Espalhe uniformemente na forma preparada.
Asse por 15-20 minutos.
Em uma pequena tigela, bata as gemas de ovo e o eritritol até ficarem cremosa e clarinha.
Leve a mistura em banho-maria com água fervente, abaixe o fogo e cozinhe por 8-10 minutos, mexendo sempre. Retire do fogo. Adicione o queijo mascarpone, batendo bem.
Em uma tigela pequena, bata o creme de leite até ficar firme.
Junte a mistura de gema de ovo. Adicione baunilha e / ou extrato de café e reserve
Corte o bolo de amêndoa em 16 quadradinhos
Misture o rum e o café expresso em uma tigela pequena.
Polvilhe o fundo de um refratário com cacau em pó, coloque a metade do bolo e com um pincel, cubra levemente bolo com a mistura de café expresso, tomando cuidado para não molhá-los demais. Espalhe na metade da mistura de mascarpone e polvilhe o topo com cacau. Repita as camadas. Terminar com cacau em po.
Cubra e refrigere durante a noite
Até a próxima receita
Beijos da Val 💋
Prepping for my January whole30!!! Who wants to do it with me?!? Also looking for some new recipes to try so please send me your ideas!! #whole30 #iamwhole30 #januarywhole30
Attorneys are just people too selfish to become doctors and too dumb to become engineers. #sueme #forhurtfeelings
Time to get out your spiralizer! This Sheet Pan Crispy Veggie Noodles + Pork is a family-friendly recipe! And if you don’t have a spiralizer….you can look for pre-spiralized veggies at the grocery store and get whatever they have and sounds good. It’s like takeout, but better!
* 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
* 3 large carrots, spiralized
* 1 onion, peeled and spiralized
* 2 tbsp avocado oil
* 1.5 lbs ground pork
* 3 green onions, diced
* Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
* 3 tbsp coconut aminos
* 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line 1 large or 2 medium sheet pans with parchment paper.
2. Spiralize the sweet potatoes, carrots and onion. Place them on the sheet pan. Mix them up and spread them out. If the strands are too long, cut them with scissors.
3. Toss the vegetable noodles with avocado oil and salt and pepper (about 1 tsp each).
4. Next, break the ground pork into small pieces with your hands and nestle the pieces of pork evenly among the noodles.
5. Place the sheet pan into the oven and roast for a total of 35 to 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes to make sure the veggies cook evenly.
6. The veggie noodles are done when they are tender and have crispy bits all over. Watch them closely in the last 10 minutes to ensure that they don’t burn.
7. While the noodles and pork are cooking, prepare the sauce by placing all of the sauce ingredients into a bowl or jar and whisking well. Chop green onions as noted.
8. Once the noodles and pork are done, remove from the oven. Sprinkle the green onion over everything and toss to mix.
9. Spoon some sauce onto each serving of the crispy noodles and pork and mix to coat. Enjoy!
#paleo #whole30 #sheetpan #onepan #porkdinner #spiralizedvegetables #eatyourveggies
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ • @meowmeix
I did one bicep curl and look what happened 😜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In all seriousness, lifting weights won’t make you bulky. It will most likely accentuate your feminine curves. The only thing that will make you look bulky is if you have your boyfriend stand behind you, like I did here with @chris.rocchio_fit
Even though I hear women say they think weights would be beneficial, I still tend to see women steer clear of the weight room & head straight to cardio bar 💪 Some key points here to convince you to make the switch:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In general, women don’t have enough testosterone to put on as much muscle as men. (Most women have 10 to 30 times less testosterone than men!) Lifting weights is actually better for improving body composition.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lifting weights is better for boosting metabolism. - Your metabolic rate is directly related to your muscle mass and body fat percentage. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn at rest, and the muscle damage that results from strength training also increases metabolism post-workout.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Weight training not only strengthens muscles, it strengthens your bones. Weight training increases bone density, which reduces the risk of fractures and broken bones.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So don’t skip the weights ladies 😉 Your body will thank YOU! 💜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This photo was taken by talented & creative photographer friend - @by.robertodejesus
P.S. make sure to check out my story to seem some fun at @wanderlustfest.
.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #paleo #weightlifting #paleodiet #powerlifting #glutenfree #whole30 #snatch #crossfit #primal #lowcarb #lchf #lifting #jerf #paleolifestyle #girlswholift #weights #deadlift #dairyfree #keto #grainfree #squat #olympiclifting #realfood #strength #gains #wod #lift #squats #gymrat #oly
Sometimes the family wants pizza, at which point, mama has set herself up for success😎 with this #Whole30
approved freezer meal! It looks delicious and is as easy as their pizza, I call that a win! 😊
😋This is legit my Whole30 breakfast most everyday. Those who know me very well know I'm not normally a breakfast person, however this combination really sets up my day! It is totally satisfying and satiating and staves off hunger well into the day 😊👍🙌 #whole30
Grilled chicken with Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning (it's compliant 🤗), and mashed potatoes with homemade ranch. Definitely did not/ could not eat all those mashed potatoes, but I had to make them separate from the family's (butter in theirs)
Oh my stars this was delicious. @thedefineddish
does it again with fake-out-take-out Whole30 Chinese Orange Chicken. The sauce in this recipe is 🔥! Served with cauli rice and broccolini. So easy. Perfect way to celebrate the end of the week - and the semester! #paleo #cleaneating #whole30
Dinner tonight 😋 #whole30
chicken salad! No recipe, it's just thrown together 🤷🏻♀️ Made with chicken breast, celery, pickles, dried cranberries (no sugar), dried cherries, chopped walnuts, homemade mayo, salt, pepper, and ground mustard. Yummy 😋 (accompanied by unsweetened iced tea) 😁
😋😋😋 My #Whole30
breakfast! Omelette topped with guacamole, apple slices, compliant almond butter (added a touch of salt), and blonde roast with compliant almond milk, yum! That's why I can't even when people say "Whole30 diet", it's just whole, natural, delicious food 😋😋😋
Young Living Advent Calendar reveal Day 14
These beautiful vegetables are waiting to join the #whole30
YL Advent calendar reveal Day 13
Just bought Eat What You Love by @daniellewalker
Sausage and shrimp jambalaya turned out fabulously!
This monday's stream will feature the shepherd's pie recipe.
👽🌻 progress, not perfection.
- h o l i d a y y a m m a s h
Cozy Friday night at home with the family enjoying a fire, and old film. #christmasinconnecticut
Thighs before guys✨ crispy chicken thigh, crispy asparagus, and crispy roast potatoes 🤤
Our Tummy Buggies story is the result of 3 decades of work on gut health! It takes away the confusion and lays down the science in a simple story about goodies, baddies and a castle! Perfect for kids and adults who want to improve their digestive health! Shop littlemashies.com
Sliming down and gaining weight lol 150 may not be a reasonable goal 😂🤔
12 days till Christmas 🎄 and we thought we’d play a fun little game. We thought of 12 things we accomplished this year and 12 things we want to accomplish in 2019 #nopressure
here it is 😬
- I became an nutritional therapy consultant 🥗 - Started to work at a psych hospital 🏥 - Tried indoor skydiving and loved it 🦅 - Bought a home 🏡 - Cut my hair 💇 - Returned to crossfit 🏋️ - Cofounder of the realness project 🦹🏼♀️
- run a faster half marathon 🏃♀️ - Become an LPC 👩🏼🏫
- Make the realness project the best thing ever! 💣 🔥 - Continue working on intuitive eating 🍽 - The year of me 🙋🏼♀️
- Do a pull-up 💃
- Got married 👰🏼 🤵 - Hiked the patagonia 🇦🇷 - Got back to crossfit 🏋️ - Started realness project 🧝🏻♀️
- Did the #whole30
for health 🥗 - Tried new fitness classes 🚲
- Get back to running 🏃♀️ - Run a half marthon 🏃 - Do a headstand pushup 🙅🏼♀️
- Intuitive eating 🍽 - Start realness project blog 💻 - Start ntc training 📚
#realnessproject #flexfriday #12daystillchristmass #blog #health #fitness #nutrition #newthings #bringit2019 #run #crossfit
Yes, my eggs look horrible, but I’m just happy I’ve made it through day 5 with all of these pregnancy cravings! 😝 •Sweet Potato&Brussels Sprouts w/ Eggs
•Cauliflower Fried Rice
•Burger w/ sweet potato bun, 1/2 banana, green beans, and almonds (not pictured)
•Buffalo Ranch Chicken w/ sweet potato, almonds, and blueberries
I'm teaming up with my friend @whitneybowmanevents
to show you how to create a simple and elegant holiday tablescape. Take some notes - she's a pro at this! The video link is in my bio.
Delicious spring mix salad with easy dressing! The grilled chicken was already prepped earlier in the week using our favorite marinade!
•Tessemae’s Balsamic Vinaigrette
Mix ingredients thoroughly in bowl before pouring over salad. Depending on how sweet you prefer the dressing, depends on how much honey you add!