Newlywed bob. When you just need to chop it off after your nuptials. ✂️🔥
A couple of from todays Cedar removal. All down and stacked ready for the Wood to be taken for biomass. Great work from team! 👌🏻
i firmly believe that american architecture will be remembered for its shopping malls, parking structures, and highways. shout out paul rudolph (who would have been 100 today) for designing at least one parking garage we can be proud of. #paulrudolphcentennial
One of our favorite things about New England is seeing the leaves change during the fall! Field players Kayley PC ‘21 and Mariko (C) TC’21 saw a lot of leaves over fall break when they went hiking! What’s your favorite fall activity 🍃🍂?
#yale #yaleathletics #fall #naturephotography #waterpolo #fitness
On October 13th, Yale Science Diplomats hosted the Flipped Science Fair for middle school students. This unique and educational event flips the traditional science fair format on its head: student judges evaluate graduate students and postdocs presenting their cutting-edge research. Students from the community got to ask questions in small groups and participate in hands-on demonstrations with Yale's scientists - an incredible opportunity for them to satisfy their curiosity and interest in STEM topics!
#pathwaystoscience #stem #yale #science #funscience
Ten things about me:
1. I’m Karolina, 21 years old.
2. I was born in Poland,came to the USA in 2005. 🇵🇱🇵🇱
3. I have my hairdressing, barbering & cosmetology license since 2015. (I went to a technical high school.) 4. I have a pitbull. He will be turning 1 in November 😢🐶
5. I have an amazing boyfriend. We’ve been together for almost 2 years! 👫
6. I probably had every color in my hair 😂
7. I love working!! When i was 12 I worked with my dad painting railings in NYC in 90 degree weather, waking up at 5am everyday!
8. I love trying out restaurants, activities, adventures.
9. I love make up!!! 💄💋👁
10. I have the cutest nephew, he’s my happiness 💙💙 Thanks for the nomination @therealempireesthetics
!! 💋💗 Now I nominate @lashtagram @lashloungect @natashacasanova @simplyflawlessbysami @angelamaionebeauty @lashallure_bytalisa
again! Here you see salt prints (H.F Talbot’s invention) in action. Salt prints are a printing out process, so you can see the image develop in the sun. On a sunny day, you can get a satisfactory print in less than five minutes! Salt prints can vary in tone and color as you see in the next image. On the left, you see a paper negative made using the same process. These images were printed from transparencies of a photograph taken by @jon_atherton #saltprints #yale #yalewestcampus @yalewestcampus #yaleipch #artconservation
A recent find I didn’t know: the Computer Center (1973) of Yale University in New Haven, CT, USA, designed by Gordon Bunshaft of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Photo by Joseph Molitor.
"A really cool thing about my Human Osteology class is that every student gets to take home their own human skeleton kit. The kit contains plastic specimens of the structures we're learning, so I can study the bones from the comfort of my dorm room." - Xiaoyu (Joy)