„I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy.“ - David Henry Hwang
Today is DAY 1 of #autumnyogifeelings
and the pose that makes me happy and puts a smile on my face is #yoganidrasana
Yogi sleeping pose is my happy pose not only because it makes me smile while i‘m swinging up and down but it also makes me feel safe. I somehow always imagine that’s exactly how I must have felt in my mum‘s womb! And it allows me to drop my ego releasing my inner child, a part of us that is sometimes unfortunately not getting the attention it should! Even if this pose looks a little crazy, I absolutely love it!
Enjoy your first day of our challenge! Whenever you are stressed today just keep our challenge in mind and get into your personal happy pose! Once there is a smile upon your face you‘ll already be able to see the world in brighter colors! 🌺
🍁23 – 30 September🍁 .
How to play 🍁
1. Follow all hosts and sponsors
2. Like & repost this flyer. Maybe tag your friends to play along!
3. Post daily using the hashtag #autumnyogifeelings
4. Make sure your profile is public. Otherwise we won’t be able to see your amazing poses!
5. Be creative, listen to your body, modify if needed and have incredibly much fun!