Sunset // California Street!
Humans. Perspective, lined up, stylized. What’s the right style? What’s the simplest way to indicate a human silhouette? 10-30 second each. #people #humans #entourage @conklinpens_official
- this is the herringbone fountain pen. Solid built, can take all my abuse for today.
I believe my work is never complete. Here are some additional touching. I drew this one live in the field, but noticed a few missing highlights once I got home.
Five houses were on the AIA San Francisco Living Home Tours last month. One of them received the most positive comments. I photographed all of them on behalf of the @aiasf
- I concur. This is the Nordic Victorian by @morkulnesarchitects
- simple and cleanly detailed. #homely #hometours #archandcity
Behind the sketch - this is how I study the subject - pencil only, before layering the black ink // from my last class field trip.
Sometimes I photograph residential interiors. Sometimes, the smaller, the better. I’d make this my sleep/read area... would you?
Old streets of Havana! A city that I still need to see, before it gets overcrowded with tourists and cars... shown here as a #onepointperspective
- this has the power of drawing you in. Continuing to experiment with this pens @conklinpens_official
- promising potential with this new set of tools!
First glimpse of my fountain pen collection! Or at least part of it! And the latest from @conklinpens_official.
New video coming out tomorrow, YouTube included.
Doodling on a windy day in San Francisco. Join me next time - Fist weekend on the month - Oct 6 - Stanford University!