Hey Foodies! Tried this awesome dessert at Home. Best option for family feasts and guest gatherings. If you are tired of making Kheer, Gulabjaam for dessert. YOU MUST TRY this as an Awesome choice 😊😍
What's in Frame? Homemade Rose Firni
What's the recipe?
400 mg Nestle Milkmaid
100 ml milk
1 small bowl of Rice
Sugar as required (Not necessary, Milkmaid is sweet already)
1) Take 1 bowl of rice and soak it in water for 1 hour
2) Remove the water and grind the rice in mixer to make fine paste
3) Take 100 ml milk in a vessel and heat it on medium flame for 3-5 minutes
4) Now add the Rice paste to it and Keep Stirring constantly
5) Add the 400 mg Milkmaid cream to it slowly and keep stirring
6) Now add Rose essence 1-2 teaspoons
7) You may add gulkaand for additional richness of rose 1-2 full Tablespoon
8) Mix it well on low flame for 5 minutes
See to it that it doesn't form too thick/hard paste.
9) Set the Mixture in vessel and allow it to cool down at room temperature, then set it in fridge (not freezer) for 1 hour.
Your Rose Firni is now ready, Pamper your sweet tooth now 😊😉✌
Have a sweet weekend 😍😊
If You Like this Post, do give it a BIG ♥♥♥
Give it a try at home and impress your guests.😉✌ Let us know how delicious it was 😍😍 Do share your views in comment section 👇👇 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Keep Following @food.fable for more lip smacking food. Keep Loving @food.fable 😊♥✌ Come drool with me @food.fable 😋
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #foodporn#foodcoma#foodaholic#foodgasm#foodfable#foodblogger#foodblog#foodie#foodartist#foodart#f52grams#igfood#nomnom#punefoodie#punefoodblogger#foodphotography#foodphotographer#instapic#foodgram#delicious#foodexplorer#picoftheday#instafood#eeeeeats#likeforlike#like4like#yummy#followforfollow#followme#foodlove 😊😋😍🍗🍹🍔🔥🍽♥