Two strawberry banana berry smoothie bowls coming right up ✌🏼🍓🍌
First avo rose 🌹 I think I’ll be doing more of these, this was fun 👨🏻🚀
Back with a big ol stack of blueberry pancakes. Hope your guys’ Fourth of July week/weekend was nothing short of awesome 😎🤘🏼🇺🇸
This will be the best decision you make all weekend. 8 ingredient beautiful and fluffy, ultra delicious HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS 🤘🏼 Recipe below, fam.
2.5 cups all purpose flour
1 cup milk
6 T butter
1 package instant dry yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 T sugar
3 T cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Cut 4tbsp butter into chunks and put in microwave safe bowl with milk.
2. Microwave in 30 second intervals until butter is melted and temperature is about 110 degrees.
3. Pour milk/butter mixture into bowl of a KitchenAid mixer and sprinkle yeast overtop. Allow yeast to work for about 10 minutes.
4. Add sugar and salt and mix together with fork
5. With the dough hook attached to your KitchenAid mixer, switch to slow speed and slowly add in flour 1/2 cup at a time.
6. Dough will be slightly sticky, but transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for about a minute.
7. Place dough ball into a lightly greased bowl, cover with a damp towel and set in a warm place for an hour allowing dough to rise to double in size.
8. Remove dough from bowl onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 10 x 15 inch rectangle.
9. Melt the remaining 2tbsp butter in a small dish and brush all over dough.
10. Sprinkle with cinnamon/brown sugar mixture until dough is fully covered.
11. From the long end, roll dough until you have a cinnamon roll log.
12. Using floss, cut dough into 2 inch sections and place cinnamon rolls into a greased 12 inch skillet.
13. While oven is preheating to 350 degrees, place skillet on top of oven and cover rolls. This will allow them to rise more.
14. Bake for 25-35 minutes until golden
15. Drizzle with frosting or your favorite topping, enjoy.
After dinner blueberry smoothie bowls with @campbell_souppp
😍🤤😋 topped with naners, bloobs, granola and coconut, ya nut 🌴
Strawb-Blueberry Galettes for breakfast are ok!! 😎 Kels and I actually whipped these up last night and I couldn’t resist NOT SHOOTING THEM. They turned out perfect and this is one of my favorite photos 😍 Cheers to Thursday friends 🐿
Banana ricotta toast drizzled with brown sugar and cinnamon 🐿 Toast Tuesday done right 👍🏼
Happy Monday friends! 🤘🏼 Belgian waffles comin atchyaaaa loaded with yogurt honey and fresh strawbs 🍓🍓🍓
How do you slice?? 🔪 the most perfectly ripe avos on sourdough cream cheese toast three ways 👊🏼 have an epic day friends 🤙🏼
Maple scones are what Sunday’s are made of 🍁 I wish you guys could smell the inside of my apartment...... it smells better than brand new tennis balls. I need to just open a damn bakery already, that also serves beer 🍺
Rainy Saturday’s are incomplete without a large stack of vanilla cinnamon French toast covered in vanilla ice cream and blueberry compote 🔮
Happy hump day friends! 🐫 There will always be obstacles in life but don’t ever give up on your dreams. Believe in yourself and trust the people that love you, believe in you and support you. Start now on whatever it is you’re “stuck on” and don’t look back. Everything is possible 👨🏻🚀✨
Please don’t be mad at me, I ran out of frosting. Went overboard on the first five, oops 🤷🏼♂️ First come first serve. Happy cinnamon roll Thursday friends 🤘🏼😄
Asparagus and poached egg on sourdough toast. Hell yes to everything summer 🤙🏼🍻😎
Dutch baby pancake comin atchya on this fine Tuesday night, complete with apples, yogurt, cinnamon and granola 😎🤙🏼 Professional styling and honey drizzlin’ by @campbell_souppp
Sunday feels: sleeping in, the best French Toast and endless dark roast coffee. Have the best day, friends 🤘🏼
I’ve been in a bit of a creative slump lately and I’m trying to snap out of it. Gonna try and bring you consistent content everyday (stories and photos) Cheers to mid week waffle stacks loaded with strawbs and maple syrup 🍓🍁 new story going live tonight 🤙🏼 it’s been a while.
Sliced grape tomatoes on a sourdough cream cheese bed, topped with a couple of poached eggs. One of my fav combos of all time 😍 hope you all had the best Tuesday! 🤘🏼