JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry
JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry LLC
Owner|PRO Makeup & Hair Artist |JW|Mommy|Wife
Instructor at @jtorrymakeupacademy
for today is geared for my ladies who have mature skin. I get asked all the time from my mature ladies who are over 50 years or older on how they can look refreshed and any suggestions that will help them look more put together. In other words more youthful and lifted. Everyone should feel amazing so here are my top 10 tips for my beautiful Mature ladies that you can incorporate into your routines. (You can also sign up for my next Makeup 101 group class so you can really learn how to do your own makeup as well. ❤️😘)
1. Prepping the skin well before applying any makeup on. So it’s Always use a good hydrating moisturizer to help the skin look hydrated.
2. Use a under eye cream which can help with hydrating the under eye skin and it can help with any puffiness.
3. Try tightlining the upper water line with a black or brown kohl pencil To create a fuller lash line.
4. Wing eyeliner isn’t recommended if your eyelid are very hooded or overlaps your bottom lash Line.
5. Use a lip liner and apply it all over the lips before applying lipstick. This will help define your lip shape and also prevent your lipstick from bleeding into fine lines.
6. Always use makeup primer to ensure your makeup last longer.
7. Try mixing your fave foundation with Mac strobe cream or moisturizer to help create a natural glowy coverage. Or try tinted moisturizer or BB/CC cream- Using one of these will help create that dewy and supple skin and looks very natural.
8. Try cream blush if you feel your blush looks too powdering or dry on your skin.
9. Use concealer sparingly - Make sure not to over use concealer, the skin around our eyes is very fragile and is one of those areas that begins to loose elasticity. Using less with help prevent product from settling in fine lines.
10. Do not bake under the eyes or set a lot of loose powder under the skin. This will only enhance fine lines under the eyes.
Bonus tip: Highlight your brow bone (under your brows) with a matte cream eye shadow to give your eyes a lifted affect. -
#dfwmua #beautysecret #beautyhacks #matureskin #neverstoplearning #jtorryclients #makeup101
#dallasmakeupclass #jtorrymakeupacademy #makeuptips
One of my goals this year was to try to attend a concert every three to 4 months this year...... it’s already December and haven’t been to one 😩 (been working as usual)
today took the day off and took our baby girl to see Peppa Pig live ....so I’m going to count it toward a concert goal lol 🤔 😩 😂
Sooo happy that baby girl had fun ❤️ swipe to see more -
#bathroomselfie #peppapiglive #mualife
this, give it your 💯@oprah
“Determine for yourself now you are going to serve and then lean into that. Lean into that with your whole heart.” #Oprah
’s timeless wisdom is the gift that keeps on giving.💘Tag someone who could use this guidance in life right now. 👇#GivingTuesday
(Link in bio for full interview!) #oprah
It is important to always remember this because it will always keep you grounded, humble, motivated and passionate to give your 100% everyday not just some days. For me, I give my 100% to everything I do no matter what. No excuses . 🙌🏽✨#mondaymotivation #happymonday #hussleandmotivate