We launched 3 new products last year! Our Fly Me To the Immune blend- our @matcha_maiden
with added antioxidants and anti-inflammatory foods, our Light My Fire with added metabolism boosters and our Slice To Meet You which is our vegan choc mint protein slice mix! Which one is your favourite?
Matcha lovers unite! Tag the person that got you into matcha!
SAVE THIS RECIPE!
Matcha choc chip muffins by @healthyfrenchwife
Vegan Matcha Chocolate-Chip Muffins
makes 6 muffins
1 1/2 cup of wholemeal (whole-wheat) flour
1/2 cup of sugar/sweetener of choice (I used coconut sugar)
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of @matcha_maiden
1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
1 cup of nut milk/soy milk
4 tbsp of dairy free chocolate chips + more to top
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
3. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together
4. Then add the nut milk and coconut oil and whisk gently together.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter into each of the 6 muffins cases.
6. Top each muffin with more chocolate chips.
7. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 Celsius. .
Oh my goshhhh 😍😍 Name a more iconic duo- matcha @kitkat
and chocolate on and in a cake?! BEST CREATION EVERRR @nicestthingscom
💚💚 Tag someone that you’d try replicate this with!
With winter coming for our Southern Hemisphere @matcha_maiden
mates, why not beat the flu with out Fly Me To the Immune blend! It’s still using our 100% pure stone-groundJapanese matcha but with the addition of peppermint, ginger, fennel seed and dandelion root! Shop now!
Having some gut problems? Try these teas to help you out! Tag a mate who needs this info!
Short but sweet teaser by @yedy101
of these matcha madeleines 😍😍 Tag someone who needs to get their @matcha_maiden
baking skills up!
Not sure what to do this Sunday for meal prep snacks? Try these @matcha_maiden
and pistachio bliss balls by our @matcha_maiden
1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
2 x 20ml tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
2 x 20ml tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon @matcha_maiden
2 x 20ml tablespoons water
2 x 20ml tablespoons rice malt syrup
1 x 20ml tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
1. Blend the cashew nuts, coconut, protein powder, coconut flour and matcha powder in a food processor until you get fine crumbs.
2. Add the water, rice malt syrup and melted coconut oil and process until everything is well combined. The mixture should be sticky enough to hold together, but not so sticky that you can’t roll it into balls. If the mixture is too sticky, add a tiny bit more coconut flour. If it’s too dry, add a touch more water.
3. Roll the mixture into balls and coat in the chopped pistachio nuts, pressing the nuts lightly into the balls to make them stay. Leave the balls in the fridge to set. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
The easiest and most delicious @matcha_maiden
cookies created by @cravingthebalance
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup + 1tbsp tahini
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tsp matcha powder ( I used @matcha_maiden
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt .
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together and chill in refrigerator for 30 min. Bake for 10 min. ENJOY with a matcha latte🙌🏻🍵 .
COME AVOCUDDLE! @vickiee_yo
always reminding us to give our loved ones a hug today! Tag someone to give them a virtual hug 💕
For many of our Australian uni student @matcha_maiden
mates, it’s crunch time... and this pie chart could never be more relevant 😂 Tag a mate!
Where do you get your matcha lattes? Do you make your own or hit up the local cafe?