Standing Tricep Extensions:
• Bring the dumbbell to shoulder height and then extend the arm over your head so that the whole arm is perpendicular to the floor and next to your head.
• Rotate the wrist so that the palm of your hand is facing forward and the pinkie is facing the ceiling. This will be your starting position.
• Slowly lower the dumbbell behind your head as you hold the upper arm stationary.
• Return to the starting position by flexing your triceps as you breathe out. Tip: It is imperative that only the forearm moves. The upper arm should remain at all times stationary next to your head.
Having trouble losing body fat and struggling to see your abs? Have you been training hard for weeks or even months now and hit a plateau? Let me customize a routine that works for you! I will teach you proper nutrition & training to help you achieve your fitness goals faster!
💥Join my 12 Week Transformation Program!!💥
⬇️⬇️HOW TO SIGN UP⬇️⬇️
📲 www.ParkerPhysique.com (or click the website in my bio @parker_physique
Get the results YOU want! Build muscle, lose fat and tone up with my 12 WEEK FULL BODY transformation program with a CARB CYCLING DIET! I am taking both male and female clients 🚹🚺
Let no one discourage your ambitious attitude. You don’t need their approval to achieve your own goals!
Currently taking new clients who are motivated & determined to transform for my 12 Week Transformation Program and running a $75 OFF Sale (making it only $125 for 12 Weeks)!! Let me help you achieve your fitness goals. Click the link 🔗 in my bio @parker_physique
to get started!
I didn’t want that banana anyways 😜🐒
After my training, I’ll start the recovery process with @bpi_sports
Best Creatine Defined™!
Best Creatine Defined™ is a unique product to help you maximize your training. This advanced mixture of creatine and other performance ingredients helps prevent the need for a loading phase and can help give you that hard, chiseled physique. I drink one serving immediately after my workout.
Drinking my @bpi_sports
1.M.R trying do decide whether to train arms or shoulders 🤷🏽♂️
Real People. Real Results!! Are you having difficulty reaching your goals in the gym? Or not seeing the results you want? Swipe 👈🏼 to see a few client transformation/testimonies!
💥Let me help you achieve your fitness goals with my 12 WEEK TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM!💥
⬇️⬇️HOW TO JOIN⬇️⬇️
📲 www.ParkerPhysique.com (Click the website in bio @parker_physique
Stop holding yourself back. If you aren’t happy, make a change.
Single Arm Cable Curls 💪🏼
• Adjust a pulley slightly above shoulder level. Start by standing sideways next to your pulley then extend your arm out at shoulder height, gripping the handle with one of your hands.
• Slowly curl the cable towards your head, isolating the bicep until you feel tension, and hold for a 1-2 count.
• Return back to the starting position and repeat for as many reps and sets as desired. I did 4 sets at 12-15 reps per set.