Power Performance Enterprises, Inc.
Specializing in Diesel Performance
Lots of Questions on The Duramax L5P ! Let’s see if I can shed a little light of things to come and as simple as possible! 🚛💨💨💨 1. ECU Exchange to unlock the Ecu (E41/L5P) looks to be the route these will go. Currently, the price to unlock from HP Tuners is 2500. This price DOES NOT include tuning. This is simply the fee to unlock it. Yes, it is expensive, but the possibility of tuning these trucks is priceless. To determine if it is worth it for you or not. 2500 for unlock. 500 for a license to tune it. 1000+ for tuning. Yes.. it’ll cost around 4K. It is expensive, but be thankful there is at least the option. As with all things - the more that comes to market... the more pricing can vary. That’s business. I’m excited and have a few ecu’s coming.
2. We can tune for ANY modifications for ANYTHING we tune. From lb7 to L5P. So yes - we can tune these for those wanting race trucks. We will also be hitting our test facility shortly to re-verify our emissions testing on this platform... so on-road tuning will be available alongside off-road tuning (race tuning). Don’t abuse our right to tune race vehicles, please obey your local laws so we can continue what we love!
3. Will EZ LYNK be doing this? We do not know. Ask them.
4. Will EFILive be doing this? We also do not know. Ask them.
5. When will we be releasing? We hope to release all calibrations by the end of this month at the latest.
6. Hey, exhaust and turbo companies - get ready.
Also... all L5Ps getting ready for SEMA - contact us and we will supply you the calibrations. 😎 ***EDIT!! We have enough beta testers now! Thanks, guys!! #tuning #ppeituning #ppei #l5p #truckdaily #trucks #dieselpower #dieselworld #performance #duramaxnation #duramaxdiesel #duramax #6point6 #2017duramax #hptuner #ezlynk #efilive #dieselworld #sema #staytuned