This Blueberry Lime Basil porridge bowl from our lady @whatrobineats
combines all the best flavors of summer and is sure to make your mouth happy and keep your belly full.
Blueberry Lime Basil Porridge:
- 1/2 cup GF oats
- 1 cup Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Ripple plain yogurt
- Crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla for drizzling
BFFs. Soulmates. A Perfect Pair.
Have you tried dairy-free Ripple Half & Half yet? It gives your coffee (or tea) that perfect creamy touch without the saturated fat or cholesterol of dairy cream. #plantbased #dairyfreedom
Gooey, chewy, #vegan
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies made with Ripple Vanilla and topped with vegan ice cream… yes, please! .
Check the link in bio for this super simple #RippleRecipe
Did you know that spiders don't like the smell of vanilla? Guess that means more for us, because we ❤️ vanilla. Check out Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla for a clean taste without the sugar or our OG Ripple Vanilla for a sweeter vanilla option. Sorry spiders!
🌟SUMMER GIVEAWAY🌟End this summer on a sweet note! We’ve teamed up with our friends at @mammachia
to give you the vegan summer giveaway that you’ve been craving!✨✨ To enter:
1. Like this photo
2. Follow @mammachia
, and @ripplefoods
3. Tag 3 friends who would love these sweet treats🍭
What's on your grocery list? Don't forget Ripple; it's packed with 8g of #plantbased
protein, DHA Omega-3s and 50% more calcium than dairy milk plus a rich, creamy taste the whole family will love. .
Rolling into the weekend with Bliss Balls from @whatrobineats.
These small treats pack big flavor and they're a perfect on-the-go (or around the house) snack!
Almond Butter and Cacao Bliss Balls:
* 12 pitted Medjool dates
* 1/3 cup Ripple Unsweetened Original
* 1 cup GF oats
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
* 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
* 1/3 cup almond butter
* 2 tablespoons flax seeds
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
* Dark chocolate clusters .
* In a food processor, pulse dates with Ripple Unsweetened Original until smooth.
* Add oats, cacao powder, coconut flakes, almond butter, flax seed, and maple syrup. Pulse until well combined.
* Use a tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out mixture and roll into 18 balls.
* Roll balls into topping mixture and store in the refrigerator until ready to consume!
You've made it halfway through the week, we'll raise a glass to that! .
It's a #dairyfree
ice cream sundae kind of Sunday. This Ripple Chocolate & Unsweetened Vanilla combo is the best of both worlds - rich, delicious chocolate with smooth, unsweetened vanilla.
Keeping things bright and citrusy with #dairyfree
Key Lime Tart. A little sweet, a little zing, and totally delicious. Grab the #RippleRecipe
on our blog (link in bio). 🍈🍈🍈
This summer heat calls for a frosty glass of Ripple Chocolate. #dairyfree
protein packed, it's pure deliciousness.
This easy, "cheesy" sauce by our gal @whatrobineats
has us all 😍😋
Kabocha Squash “Cheese” Sauce
* 1/2 roasted kabocha squash, skin removed
* 1/3 cup Ripple Vanilla Half & Half
* 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
* 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1/2 cup raw cashews
* Paprika & cayenne pepper (to taste)
* Sea salt & pepper to taste
* Place all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until fully combined (roughly 2-4min)
* Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides every 30 seconds
* If the sauce is too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to desired consistency
* Pour sauce over favorite pasta mix and enjoy!
Have you tried our #dairyfree
Ripple Greek Yogurt Alternative yet? It's packed with 12g of #plantbased
protein, live active cultures and a thick, rick texture. Dairy-Free. As it Should Be.
Get a $1 off COUPON on ripplefoods.com.
Today we're celebrating Wednesday with waffles, because why should the weekends get all the fun breakfasts?! Make these #dairyfree
beauties with Ripple Half & Half. (Pro tip: topping them with Ripple Greek Yogurt ups the protein content so they're basically health food.)
Ripple Original is a great alternative to cow's milk for your little ones. Each serving has 8g of protein from peas, DHA Omega 3s (for brain & heart health), 50% more calcium than dairy milk and half the sugar. It's one small choice you can feel good about.
This dynamic dairy-free duo is a perfect morning pairing with cereal and coffee #dairyfreedom
This rose matcha latte with Ripple Unsweetened Vanilla by @purposefulplate
is the perfect pick-up to get you through the mid-week slump.
No refrigerator? No problem! Our Ripple Kids Packs are loaded with portable protein & calcium and the refrigeration-free packaging keeps them delicious from the backpack to the picnic basket.