I always heard Abraham Lincoln was tall, but he definitely looks bigger in person!
I’m pretty tired... I think I’ll go home now
Had to celebrate Memorial Day and complete #Murph
- the mass murderer on Memorial Day. 1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 squats, 1 mile run... all with a 20lb weight vest on 😀 #memorialday
My abs were feeling it after this!
Most people will see this as just a leg focused exercise, but my abs were ON FIRE. It’s all about putting your body in the right position to feel the muscles that should be working during a specific exercise. I like to feel my abs supporting me in most exercises I do. The majority of the time I see goblet hold variations like this, I’ll see many people extending their spine with flaring ribs. There’s no way your abs can support you from that position.
To get your abs to turn on during this step up variation:
1. Hold a kettlebell in the goblet position.
2. From there, think about getting your chest away from the kettlebell by pushing your back, back (just like the pic). You should feel the space between your shoulder blades fill out.
(By now you should feel your abs turn on)
3. Squeeze your elbows together, and tilt them up
4. On the way up during this exercise take a big exhale into your abs. Think about blowing your ribs down. On the way down, take an inhale, but keep tension in the abs. .
#gym #gymlife #workout #abs #fit #fitness #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnessmodel #workout #exercise #exercises