🍩 Baker, Cook, Photographer, Videographer, Recipes 🍩 Tag my recipes you make #thegunnysack
🍩 Find featured recipes here:
These mini peanut butter cheesecakes drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with chopped peanuts are a lot of goodness packed into a muffin sized dessert!
Printed recipe: https://www.thegunnysack.com/mini-chocolate-drizzled-peanut-butter-cheesecake-recipe/
30 peanut butter Oreos (15.25 oz package)
4 tbsp butter melted
4 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup half-n-half
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1) Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 3 muffin pans with cupcake liners.
2) Crush the Oreos. Stir in melted butter. Press one tablespoon into the bottom of 36 lined muffin cups.
3) Beat together softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
4) Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
5) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each muffin cup.
6) Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes until puffed and set. Allow the cheesecakes to cool.
7) Heat the semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, half-n-half, and creamy peanut butter in the microwave for 45-60 seconds. Stir until smooth.
8) Spoon the chocolate over the cooled cheesecakes. The cupcake liners can be removed first if desired.
9) Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
10) Store in the fridge.
#thegunnysack #foodstagram #cheesecake #instafood #picoftheday #nomnom #instayum #peanutbutter #tastygoodness #buzzfeedfood #feedfeed #f52grams #TODAYfood #BHGfood #heresmyfood #huffposttaste #makethis #video #recipevideo #foodblogfeed #eater #minidesserts