Hot summer evenings call for easy summer dinners, it’s #meatfreemonday
and I’m also trying out a new product tonight! .
For dinner tonight I’ve made a grilled @absolute_organic
BBQ tofu, mushrooms and eggplant kababs with a garden salad, vegan potato salad and some veggies 😊 .
I found some @greenvie_dairyfree
sour cream at @govita_ballarat
and decided to make a creamy potato salad with it! 😆 I must say it was so delicious! The sour cream, while initially didn’t. Really have the texture of sour cream was really creamy and delicious when mixed with some vinegar, Dijon mustard and fresh parsley👌 I highly recommend giving it a go! (Swipe 👉🏻 for a better look at the potato salad❤️) .
Creamy vegan Potato salad: .
Serves 2 .
- 3-4 small Red Salad potatoes (like baby gems).
- 1tbl Dijon Mustard (or more to taste, I used @masterfoods
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar.
- 2 tbl @greenvie_dairyfree
sour cream - 1 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley - 1 polish dill pickle diced
- 1/4 red onion (or to taste).
- 2 celery stalks, diced. - salt and pepper to taste .
- Boil potatoes (whole with skin on!) in salted water until cooked (but not mushy ). - Remove from water and let cool. - Chop cooled potatoes to desired size. - Mix all other ingredients together, then add the cooled potato. - Mix well! - Let sit in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Serve cold as a side dish.
Note: - you can add whatever you like to it, extra veg, chili, Paprika ect.
- always taste test the dressing before mixing all together to adjust for personal preference.
Have a great night 😘
————————————————————————- #dinner #vegetarian #vegan #plantbased #flexitarian #tofu #bbqsauce #eggplant #mushrooms #redonion #potatosalad #kebabs #veganpotatosalad #vegansourcream #dairyfree #meatfree #salad #gardensalad #summernights #edrecovery #anarecovery #thenotfancycook